Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween weekend

Not doing much this weekend. Taking care of some yard work since it's in the 70's. Planting spring bulbs and dividing plants, etc. I'm an October baby and I love Halloween. I used to go Trick or Treating with my godson and his sister every year until they got too old. I miss it. We don't get any Trick or Treaters since we live kind of out of the way. So we'll do steaks on the grill and have a quiet night in.

Been enjoying Halloween TV programming. Saw Mel Brooks' "Young Frankenstein" last night. Forgot how much I enjoy that. Caught last part of "Interview With a Vampire" also. Apropos for heading off to New Orleans this week. "Shaun of the Dead" is on now. It's a new favorite. I don't like gory stuff, just spooky and suspenseful. Wish I could find "American Werewolf in London" or "Ghostbusters" then my weekend would be complete. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment