Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Is It!

It's been a long, hard road. And there have been many tears shed along the way. But we pray now that we will only experience tears of joy.

After all the years of wishing and praying, Hunter and I will no longer only be called husband and wife, son and daughter or aunt and uncle. Hopefully, this spring we will also be called Mom and Dad. We have made a match with a birth mother!

Thank you everyone for your prayers throughout this journey of ours. Looks like we are just getting started. Check back here for more news later. I'm sure at some point I'll be able to type without crying!!

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, I will continue to pray for you and your new family. What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, prayers answered! What a blessing. I am so happy! Can't wait until spring and the pictures that are soon to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!!! That makes my birthday totally wonderful!!! I'm crying as Im typing!!!!!! You will be wonderful parents and I can't imagine any better news !!!!

    Lib

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys!!!! I can't wait until you can post pictures and updates. You will be such great parents! What a blessing for you and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - that is awesome news! Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! This is super exciting!
    Following you from adoption blog hop-Sarah
    www.iwannabakeyoubirthdaycake.blogspot.com
    www.potsnplans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete