Monday, March 7, 2011

Sort of Speechless...

This will be short and sweet. We went to the agency this morning and met with the birth mother. Turns out she had already made her decision and that decision is to place her baby boy with us. I can't really describe how it feels. Hunter said it was surreal. But we are so thankful for this current possibility. Having learned from our failed placement, we are cautiously optimistic. The birth parents both have a 10 day period during which they can change their minds after the baby is born. He is due March 23rd. Not much time to prepare, but we will do what we need to do and we'll manage. Thanks so much for all the love and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chills on my arms and tears in my eyes.
    Much love!

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! I will continue to be cautiously optimistic with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, that is AWESOME!!! I can only imagine you are over the moon happy and shaking in your boots scared right now. Here's hoping this ends with you becoming parents.

    Hugs & fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete