Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wii, Wii, Wii

This is an official warning. No one should give a 43 year old a Wii for Christmas! Oh, my. I just set ours up yesterday and I am sore as I don't know what. I think it was the baseball that did me in. I was really throwing those speed balls.

Anyway, it's nice to have 2 days off following Christmas. It gives enough time to clean up. We took advantage of the 60 degree temps yesterday to finally take the boat up for the winter. I am now making ham and bean soup with leftovers. I made Hunter take me out last night for a steak dinner.

I have to wash Hunter's tuxedo shirt in preparation for the Holly Ball tomorrow night. That is a charity ball during which young debutantes make their bow. It's old fashioned, I know. But I made my debut 24 years ago and it is a local tradition. It's a chance to dress up and dance the night away. Hope my muscles recover by then. It's definitely a high heel event. Here is a picture of me and Hunter with my cousin, Queen Sarah at the 2005 Holly Ball.






No comments:

Post a Comment