Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside

How cold is it? Well, my husband offered to take me out to dinner tonight and I declined and decided to heat up leftovers instead. Right now it is 25 degrees and the wind is blowing about 25-30mph. 2010 has literally blown in like a lion.

We had a great day with my brother's family. My niece and nephew are just the best kids ever. Really. They were so excited. It was the first time they came to our house since my nephew was a year old. (We usually go to them or meet up at my parents' house.)

My niece found a gag gift I had gotten from a Chinese Christmas get together. It was a singing lobster (Jingle Bell Rock). Well, she decided it was the best thing she ever saw. Even better than the Tinker Bell outfit I got her. Needless to say I made sure it made it in the car with all the other gifts for the ride home. I'm pretty sure my brother and sister-in-law were cussing me all the way home. One of these days they will be able to reciprocate. And all I can say is, after so many years of gift giving as an Auntie, Karma/Payback is gonna be hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment