Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, I'm just waiting for work to wind down so I can face the last minute rush. My co-worker, who happens to be married to my cousin, has her three boys in the office today since they didn't have school. They are 7, 5 and 4 years old. So as you can imagine, they are bouncing off the walls. But it is fun to watch them. We have been tracking Santa on the NORAD site. It's been quiet at work, except for the boys that is. We have had to use the old, "Behave or Santa won't come" threat. But honestly, that never worked when I was a kid, and it still doesn't. So, God Bless their parents tonight.

Anyway, I'm doing great this year. The next 48 hours will be very busy and I am usually busy every night during the following week with parties or dinners. So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment