Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things to be thankful for...

One year ago on Thanksgiving I posted this. At the time, we had been matched with a birth mother and had so much to look forward to. It didn't work out. I don't want to rehash what happened. But I am glad I read this post again today. So much has changed in the last year. But the thoughts in last year's post have not changed. I am still so thankful.

I am thankful for our family of three.
.

I am thankful my mom has beaten breast cancer.


I am thankful for my in-laws who look after Richard whenever we need help.


I am thankful for my husband who has had the biggest change in his life these last 8 months. He has passed childcare 101 with flying colors. Yeah, I might get mad at him for quoting WebMD a million times a week. But, at least he has his child's best interest at heart. Thank you, Hunter, for being a fabulous Dad!


And mostly, I'm thankful for this little guy. By the way, he just started crawling last night!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment