Saturday, May 14, 2011

He's not a Butter Bean, He's a Butterball!

This is my last weekend home with Baby Richard. Monday, I go back to work. I'm dreading it. But we have found a wonderful sitter to take care of him and she is less than 5 minutes from where I work. I have warned her that I might feel compelled to come see him during the day (and that is an understatement).

I was curious how much RJ weighed. He's not due for his next check up until the end of the month and I couldn't wait to know. So my Mom, who works in the local ER suggested I bring him by to weigh him. Plus it would be a good way for her ER buddies to see him. So that's what we did today. Everybody loved seeing him. And now, drum roll please, he weighs 12.6 pounds! I couldn't believe it.


And our other child is feeling, well, a little neglected. I heard Hunter this morning when he said he was going to take this picture, but I was too tired to care. When I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing. Not very flattering of me. But still very funny. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment