Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Future's So Bright, We Gotta Wear Shades!



Nice long break from blogging. We have just been enjoying the season. It was nice to not have to force a smile during the Holidays this year. And now that the New Year has begun, it's all about Baby Butter Beane!

Baby's Birth Mom is doing well. We try to talk to her once a week. I don't know if I have said it before, but she lives in Montgomery, Alabama and Butter Beane is due around April 19th (on my Uncle's Birthday, by the way). We have learned that due to the Interstate Adoption Compact laws we will need to stay in Alabama for around 2 weeks after Baby is born. Don't know all the details yet.

We are currently talking about baby names and doing the baby registry thing. It's very exciting to finally let ourselves think about being parents soon. What a great way to spend time this cold winter!

3 comments:

  1. How did you get a Mom from Montgomery? Crazy, I live in Montgomery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy, Amy. We happened to be matched through our adoption attorney. Let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, thanks for stopping by and commenting. How exciting for you after waiting so long. I know from a friends experience here just how long this process can take. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete