Saturday, February 6, 2010

Groundhog Day



Groundhog Day was last Tuesday. Today I feel like I might as well be in the movie. Another Saturday, another snow storm! This one is not packing the wallop of the one last weekend. This time last Saturday we had a foot of snow. Today it's more like 2-3 inches. North of us they are not so lucky. My brother reports 20 inches so far. He says it's not much fun when you have a dachsund with only 2 inches of clearance from the ground. Our cat has got cabin fever as well. She has had to rely on the dreaded litter box for a week. That's not much fun for me either. As for Hunter and me, well, it's getting to be a little too much togetherness. To quote Jimmy Buffett - "This morning, I shot six holes im my freezer. I think I got cabin fever. Somebody sound the alarm." I gotta go where it's warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment